- Statutory Audit
- Tax Audit
- Transfer Pricing Certification and documentation
- Internal Audit: Internal audit is carried out on the specific instruction of the Management and mandatory for some clients. It is also called Management Audit. This is a regular exercise & periodicity (monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/yearly) depends upon the quantum of work.A review of the internal systems of accounting & control is conducted in order to ensure that errors, if any, are rectified in a timely manner. It also helps in improving the existing systems of accounting & internal control by suggestion based on our review. Special purpose audits are also conducted on the request of Management.
- Investigation Audit: The Investigation Audits is carried out on the request of Management in a situation of fraud or misappropriation of funds in any organization.
- Other Audit under specific Law
- Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR) Compliances
- Certification under various Tax and Other Laws
* some of these services can be arranged through our associates.